Bet of the Day: Super Bowl Edition
We have a big card coming for you guys today with our favorite picks! Lets get it started.
- Chiefs -3 -113: I think the Chiefs win today and cover. Tom Brady has been turning the ball over a decent amount and against the Chiefs you just can’t do that. Chiefs offense is just going to be a handful for the very good Bucs defense.
- Tails -103: Tails never fails baby! Let’s get it.
- Leonard Fournette TD +125: Playoff Lenny is going to get a TD in this game. I just have a pretty solid feeling on it.
- Gronk and Kelce to score a TD +315 (DK): I really like this both players to score a TD prop. I think this is going to be a pretty high scoring game today. Kelce is almost a lock in my opinion, but Gronk is going to be the one that is iffy.
- Pat Mahomes 300+ yards and the win +135 (DK): I love this bet. I think Mahomes is going to feast today. Really love the value on it as well.
- Rob Gronkowski over 2.5 receptions -112: Tom’s definetly going to hit “Ol’ Reliable” for a few receptions today I believe. I think think this is a great value bet.
- Tyrek Hill MVP +1100: +1100 for a guy that could easily go for 2 TD’s and a bunch of yards and catches is great value. I wouldn’t go huge on this, but a 10$ bet to win 110$ is fantastic value for this guy.
- Tom Brady over 0.5 rushing yards +105: Basically betting on the fact there will be a down and inches and Brady keeps it for the first.
- Tom Brady under 295.5 yards -106: My gut is telling me the under here. He’s only had over this amount in 1 of the playoff games. The Chiefs defense also only gave up 287 yards to Josh Allen last week.
- Leonard Fournette over 11.5 rushing attempts -112: The only way to beat the Chiefs is to keep Mahomes off the field. How do you do that? Quick completions and a lot of runs. I think we see this rather than the Bucs trying to go blow for blow with them.
All of my picks come from Fan Duel Sports Book
- Chiefs -3 -110. I have a hard time betting against Brady. However, I would have a harder time betting against Mahomes. There are so many weapons in this game.
- Heads -103. I wanted Tails, but Mike took it so let us make it a little friendly competition.
- Patrick Mahomes any time TD scorer +280. Mahomes always seems to have insane runs in huge games. I feel like he gets a nice run today.
- Last play of the game to be a kneel NO. +140. I am hoping it is a close enough game to where the Bucs have to chuck the ball down field with no time left.
- Tyreek Hill over 94.5 yards. He is a freak. I can already picture him toasting the defense and throwing up his signature peace sign.
- Patrick Mahomes MVP -105. He is the QB so i have to assume he is going to get a lot of credit. If he throws two TDs to Hill, it still adds to his totals. This is a safe pick, but I am just amazed by Mahomes after being a hater early on in his career.
- Scotty Miller over 1.5 catches +140. Two catches feels very low. I know he has three amazing wideouts over him, but he is going to see the field.
- Sammy Watkins anytime TD scorer +280. I feel like we are all going to focus on the stars in this game. Then we are going to see Watkins grab an easy Red Zone TD.
- Tom Brady interception -158. He has had a good amount of questionable throws that get picked off. It could also come at the end of a half.
- Mike Evans over 63.5 yards -110. When Brady throws to him consistently, he really balls out. I think he is the leading WR for the Bucs today.